Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Flora is super excited about it!

 Ok, so I kind of fell of the blogging wagon..... hard..... and it has taken me a year to recover and hop back on!

I really don't have any good excuses or explanations, I haven't been backpacking across Europe or on an African safari. I just, lost it I guess! But, I do feel re-invigorated and would love to give this whole blogging thing another shot. :)

I really do love this kind of outlet to share my life with the world (or whoever is reading), but maybe I just felt my life wasn't "cool" enough to share.... I don't know.... anyhoo, I am going to (attempt to) get over my whole "It has to be PERFECT or don't even try!" thing and just write what I want, when I want! And I hope you will still come along on this ride with me and enjoy it as much as I am planning to!

And, I have to say, I have some super duper exciting things happening over here and I can't wait to tell you all about it!

Let's bookend this post with another ridiculous picture of Flora, shall we??



TTFN my lovelies!

Oh yea!! I totally forgot to ask.... do you like my new look?? :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)