Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Monthly... Goals: March


Happy March everyone! I didn't want to get too far into it without sharing my goals for this month, so let's get down to it, shall we?? Alrighty!

  • Finish commissioned keshi! (FOR REALS!) - Ok, ok, I know, this is a repeat offender. But I swear, I will actually be crossing this one off the list! Hopefully in just a few days in fact!
  • Update Etsy shop with 15 new listings - And yes, I know this is the same as last month, but I want to eventually list everything I have, and doing it in these kinds of chunks makes it seem less daunting!
  • Go to doctor for physical - Soooo.... yea.... this one actually scares the beejeezus out of me. In fact, typing it out now is giving me some minor heart palpitations... I actually seriously regretted it as soon as I wrote it down lol. I am a GIGANTIC wussy baby when it comes to going to any sort of doctor, but I haven't gone in lord knows how long, and I keep promising M that I will. At least to just get a baseline to work from to get healthier! Eek!
  • Get contacts! - I have kick-ass vision insurance and I seriously need to get some new contacts. I have been putting it off because they discontinued my brand, so I have to go get a new fitting and all this crap. Can't they just give me some? It is a little plastic discy that I shove in my eye... why does it have to be such a production? Sheesh! A little side goal with this one is to also get a new pair of glasses. I have had the same ones for over 5 years, and they are looking a little sad! :)
  • Post at least once a day - This one is feeling super ambitious to me, but I really do want to accomplish it! And I suppose I should add, post something of QUALITY at least once a day! :) If you have any ideas of what you would like me to write about, please don't hesitate to tell me! Sometimes I worry I am just blathering on about nothing, and that you are all falling asleep at the computer, just trying to get through it lol. I am having so much fun though, and I hope that you are too!!
Alrighty, well that is all that I have so far... I will probably update you on my progress around mid-month, and then of course include my awesome successes at the end of the month in the re-cap! 

What kinds of things are on your goal list? Do you do monthly goals? Daily? Hourly? :) Shout 'em out!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)