Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hangin' with my Gnomies


The cutest thing I have probably ever seen in the woods has got to be the "Gnome Trail" in Seabrook. I am not sure how it got started, but there are TONS of little houses with their gnome and fairy inhabitants just hanging out, undisturbed, doing whatever gnome-y and fairy-ey things they do. There were even a few Smurfs chillin' there!

Ever since we found out about the trail last time we were in town I have been dying to check it out! And it was well worth the wait. Next time we go we are going to bring some little dudes to add. 


Adorable little family of foxes!


There's clearly some re-building that needs to be done here, but these fairies pay no mind to no man! It's party time!









 So, we were unsure if this was supposed to be a garden, or little gnome cemetery.... I am hoping for a garden!

It took me about 10 times as long as it should to walk down this little path because I had to take about a million pictures.... I loved it! We actually had to walk through twice because my darn battery died the first time... M was so patient! :D

Ta ta y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)