Monday, March 24, 2014

Life's a Beach


In true Washington fashion, we had 1 sunny day out of 5 while at the ocean.... so we made sure to take advantage of it!

We walked along the "Gnome Trail" (pictures to come tomorrow!) and through the woods down to the windy WA beach. The walk itself was gorgeous, and we were rewarded with an empty beach to enjoy. We (and by "we" I mean M and our best friend A) even did our part to keep it neat and tidy by fashioning a bindle out of a piece of netting and filling it with trash we discovered on our walk. Besides some random trash and a plethora of crab shells, there really wasn't much else to find in the sand.

The views were sure pretty though!






Upside down tree!







I didn't realize until I had uploaded the pictures to my computer that I had captured a perfect line of my footprints, the only blemish in the damp sand... kinda neat!



Crangel (crab + angel, get it? ha!) Wings

Even though you almost always have to wear rubber boots and rain gear to explore the beaches along the WA coast, it is still one of my fave places to go. I am almost done gushing about our trip, and I hope you have enjoyed it so far! :)

Tomorrow, I will be sharing pictures of the adorable "Gnome Trail" in Seabrook, which was basically my only "OMG-I-have-to-visit" place I planned out ahead of time. Other than that, we had no agenda whatsoever, which is the BEST way to spend vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)