Sunday, March 2, 2014

KaeleighBee in the media



That's right folks.... I am being published! The managing editor of Art Doll Quarterly emailed me out of the blue a couple of weeks ago, and asked if I would like to published in their Summer issue in the Show & Tell Gallery. Ummmm, yea I would!!

A quick background on how this came to be:

Back in August, I had snagged an issue of Art Doll Quarterly off the newsstand because the doll on the cover was amazing and caught my eye. I happened to flip quickly through, all the way to the back, where they had upcoming challenges. One of them happened to be a Circus Doll challenge, and I had just been planning a group of circus performer keshis so naturally, I immediately got to work in order to submit my girls to this challenge.

In September, I sent off my submissions and waited to get the call.... and waited.... and waited... and waited some more. Needless to say, I never received it. I just shrugged it off, proud of the fact that I actually put myself out there at all.

Fast forward to two weeks ago... I received an email from the Managing Editor, saying that they were unable to include all of the submissions to the circus doll challenge, but they wanted to still publish my submission in the gallery of the Summer Issue!

In anticipation of this HUGE milestone in the life of KaeleighBee, I would like to introduce the members of The Runaway's Circus! Every day this week I will be sharing the stories of each girl so that you can get to know them a little bit better.


Come back tomorrow to meet our illustrious leader, The RingMistress!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)