Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Open For Business



Happy Hump Day y'all!

I thought I would take this opportunity to open the doors of my Etsy shop, KaeleighBee, and let you take a peek around! 

Back in October I closed my first shop and opened up KaeleighBee. I had changed up my name and branding and wanted to revitalize my online presence too. I enlisted the help of my fantastically talented friend to create my new logo, and she created the most amazing Etsy banner I have ever seen in my life!

Admittedly, the pickings are kind of slim right now in my little shop, hence one of my monthly goals! However, I would love to tell you a little bit about what I do!



This creative journey started about 8 years ago with greeting cards and a small set of wedding invitations for my mom. I still love making cards, especially since I can usually bust out a bunch at a time! I have definitely evolved since then and started creating several other items that I have completely fallen in love with.

One of these items is spiral bound journals. You can see a sneaky peek of one them here. (It's the larger one in the back, the small guy is my kick-ass planner blogged about here) I make 2 different sizes, 8 1/2" x 11" and the pocket size, 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Super cute, and perfect for purses!

I have made several other odds and ends, here and there (including celebration card boxes), but this brings me to my absolute FAVORITE extension of my creativity EVER!


KESHIS!!

Keshis are my interpretation on traditional Japanese Kokeshi dolls; an artsy twist on an ancient tradition. Each one is numbered and initialed, and when she is ready, she tells me her name! :) As I create each one, their individual personalities come out and they start to dictate how they are going to be finished. Some are more adamant than others but they always bring a smile to my face!



To see all of my past and present girls, check this out!

As I start to add new things into my shop I will post periodic updates so you can see what I've got up my sleeve!

Thanks for checking out my shop, and I hope you see something you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)