Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday!

Good morning everyone! Today I have a comedic edition of Thrifty Thursday for you! Although technically, these items were found in an antique mall, but whatevs... I can bend the rules a little!

Remember how I told you M and I went to this amaze-balls antique mall a while back? Well, I have to show you a few items we saw (and left) there.

First up, we have this epic old sailorman doll:



Looking at his goofy little face now, I REALLY wish we had bought him! But, it was the end of the night, they were about to close, and I was running low on funds. Perhaps if we go back he will still be there! M said that this is what he was going to look like when he gets old, including the pipe oddly shoved all the way inside his mouth! I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing! Thank goodness no one was around, otherwise they would have thought I was insane!

This gem was found by M, hanging up in the corner of a booth. I don't really have any words to describe this, so I am going to let the picture speak for itself: (and please forgive the poor quality, it was not the best lighting and I couldn't get very close to it!)


Yea, see what I mean? What can one say about this... it is purrfect? Meowgnificant? Hissterical? Ok... I'm done with the cat puns!

And last but not least, an adorable set of S & P shakers:


In case you don't know, these are the little mushroom dudes from Fantasia! :) They are so stinkin' cute!!

We definitely need to go back and spend several hours in this place... it was huge! I actually got lost several times and thankfully M has a fantastic sense of direction, or else I might still be stuck in there. If any of you are locals, it is located on Hwy 99 in (I think) Shoreline. It is located above the Burlington Coat Factory.


Well, that's it for this edition of Thrifty Thursday. Stay tuned a little later in the day for a recap of February!

See ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)