Monday, February 18, 2013

Progress Report - February Goals


Since we have just about a week and a half left of this month, I thought it would be fun to do a quick check-in and let you all know how I am doing with my goals for the month. I am happy to report that I can confidently check off two of them, and check a 3rd halfway off. :) Let me explain!

  • Get blog up and running! - Check! Judging by the fact that I am writing this post right now, I would say this one was a resounding success! And I have even published 12 (this is number 13) posts in 18 days. Not too shabby, although a mini goal with this is to post something every day. I have to realize I need to work up to that a little, and that if life gets in the way, it is ok! I am not going to lose all of my wonderful readers just because I am gone for a day or two! :)
  • Finish commissioned Keshi - WIP This one is still a work in progress, but I have carved out some time this Friday and Saturday to finally wrap this one up!
  • Pay off surgeon bill - CHECK!! This one really excites me, because it is the first step to finally clearing out all of my yucky debt! When I got off the phone with the (surprisingly) nice collections agency I had been working with, I felt like a huge weight had been lifted. Huzzah! I have never been so excited to see $1200 come out of my bank account! :)
  • Update Etsy shop with 15 new listings - WIP To be honest, I have not even touched this one yet, but there is still time!
  • Submit app for November show - Sorta done! I have filled out the application, I just have to stick it in the mail! :)

Alright, I am feeling quite good about my progress so far! And thank you for helping hold me accountable... you are all a huge part of my success, and I couldn't do it without you!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your thoughts will appear after a quick review! :)